1 Elements and Case Citations
- Manufacturer or seller places a defective product on the market;
- The defective product is sold in an unreasonably dangerous condition;
- The product reaches the plaintiff without substantial change in the condition in which the product is sold; and
- The defect is the proximate cause of the plaintiff’s injury.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.