1 Elements and Case Citations
A parent is not liable for the torts of a minor child, except:
- Where the parent entrusts the minor child with a dangerous instrumentality;
- Where the minor child was acting as the parent’s agent while committing the tort;
- Where the parent directs the minor child, or consents to commission of the tort;
- Where the parent is aware of possible injury to another but fails to exercise control over the minor child.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!