1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant unlawfully interfered with a dead body, including;
- Interference with the burial, sepulcher, or other lawful disposition of the dead body;
- Defendant’s conduct was extreme and outrageous so as to imply malice;
- A surviving relative suffered emotional distress as a result.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!