Frequently Asked Questions
Warning: Undefined variable $faq_html in /var/www/vhosts/floridalitigationguide.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/florida-litigation-guide/functions.php on line 136
- A: Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to recover your password.
- First, usernames and passwords are case sensitive. So, please try again to confirm you are correctly entering the information. Second, your subscription may have expired. If you are unsure if your subscription is still active, please contact email@example.com
- It is possible that your subscription is locked. Florida Litigation Guide subscriptions are one-user licenses. If someone has logged in to your subscription more than 1 time in a 1 hour period from different computers, the system will lock your account as this is sometimes indicative of a violation of our terms and conditions (i.e., users sharing their login credentials). If you believe your subscription is locked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. Your subscription is a one-user license. You cannot share it with other people, even if they work in the same law firm. If you are interested in a multi-user license, please contact email@example.com
- No. As set forth in the terms and conditions, the Guide is an online resource. Print copies are not available.
- Yes. We welcome your input. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. You can only submit payment online using a credit card or through PayPal.
- NO. You can pay directly with a credit card. When you reach this screen in the PayPal processing system, check the box to pay directly with a credit card. You do not have to open or use a PayPal account to purchase a subscription to the Guide.
- Please send your question or comment to email@example.com