1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant committed acts intending to cause harmful or offensive contact with plaintiff or causing plaintiff to be in imminent apprehension of such a contact; and
- Defendant made an offensive contact with plaintiff.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.