1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff purchased a product;
- The defendant at the time of contracting had reason to know the particular purpose for which the buyer purchased the product;
- Plaintiff relied on the defendant’s judgment in providing a suitable product;
- The product failed to be fit for its particular purpose; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages caused by the defendant’s breach.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.