1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff conferred a benefit upon Defendant;
- Defendant appreciated the benefit;
- Defendant accepted and retained the benefit without paying the value thereof; and
- The circumstances are such that it is inequitable for Defendant to retain the benefit without paying fair value for it.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!