1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff is a tortfeasor;
- Plaintiff paid more than its fair share of a common liability;
- Defendant should have paid part of the liability borne by Plaintiff; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages in an amount equal to the excess share of the common liability paid by Plaintiff.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.