1 Elements and Case Citations
- The Defendant attorney was employed by Plaintiff;
- The Defendant neglected a reasonable duty owed to Plaintiff;
- The Defendant’s negligence was the proximate cause of Plaintiff’s damage, which is the amount Plaintiff would have recovered but for the Defendant’s negligence; and
- Plaintiff suffered damage.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.