1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant made a false statement regarding a material fact;
- Defendant knew or should have known the representation was false;
- Defendant intended that the representation induce plaintiff to act on it; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages in justifiable reliance on the representation.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!