1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff had an expectancy to be a beneficiary of and receive property from a testator’s estate;
- Defendant intentional interfered with the expectancy through tortious conduct, including duress, fraud or undue influence;
- Defendant’s actions caused Plaintiff to suffer damage; and
- Plaintiff suffered damage.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.