1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and defendant share a confidential relationship through which;
- Defendant makes a promise, express or implied;
- To transfer property to the plaintiff and causing reliance thereon; and
- Defendant is unjustly enriched by failing to deliver the property.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.