1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant and a third-party entered a valid contract;
- Plaintiff is not a party to the contract;
- The parties to the contract intended that the contract primarily or directly benefit plaintiff or a class of parties of which plaintiff is a member;
- The contract is breached;
- Plaintiff suffered damages as a result of the breach.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!