1 Elements and Case Citations
- An intentional effort by the defendant to detract the child from the parent’s custody or service;
- The effort was willful; and
- The defendant knowingly invaded the child’s parent’s rights.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!