1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant communicated to a third person;
- A statement disparaging plaintiff’s title;
- The statement is untrue; and
- Defendant’s communication caused plaintiff to suffer actual damages.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!