1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff has a business relationship, not necessarily evidenced by an enforceable contract;
- Defendant has knowledge of the relationship;
- Defendant intentionally and unjustifiably interfered with the relationship; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.