1 Elements and Case Citations
“A cause of action for aiding and abetting the breach of a fiduciary duty requires a plaintiff to establish:
- a fiduciary duty on the part of a primary wrongdoer;
- a breach of that fiduciary duty;
- knowledge of the breach by the alleged aider and abettor; and
- the aider and abettor’s substantial assistance or encouragement of the wrongdoing.”
Logan v. Morgan Lewis & Bockius, 350 So. 3d 404, 410 (Fla. 2d DCA 2022)(citation omitted).
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.