1 Elements and Case Citations
To state a claim for breach of a joint venture agreement, the joint venture must be established by alleging the following elements:
- The elements of an ordinary contract;
- Community of interests in the performance of the common purpose;
- Joint control or right of control;
- Joint proprietary interest in the subject matter;
- Right to share in the profits; and
- Duty to share in the losses.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!