1 Elements and Case Citations
- There must be a loan express or implied;
- An understanding between the parties that the money lent shall be returned;
- That for such a loan a greater rate of interest than is allowed by law shall be paid or agreed to be paid, as the case may be; and
- There must exist a Corrupt intent to take more than the legal rate for the use of the money loaned.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.