1 Elements and Case Citations
- A valid contract existed between Plaintiff and Defendant;
- Some or all of the contract terms were inferred from the parties’ conduct, not written;
- Defendant materially breached the contract; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages as a result of the breach.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!