1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and Defendant share a confidential or fiduciary relationship;
- Defendant abused the relationship, or took unconscionable advantage of Plaintiff; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages as a result.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.