1 Elements and Case Citations
” 1. existence of the underlying fraud;
2. knowledge of the fraud; and
3.the defendant provided substantial assistance to the commission of the fraud.”
Logan v. Morgan Lewis & Bockius, 350 So. 3d 404, 410 (Fla. 2d DCA 2022) (citation omitted).
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.