1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff purchased a product;
- Plaintiff was a foreseeable user of the product;
- Plaintiff was using the product in the intended manner at the time of the injury;
- The product was defective when transferred from the warrantor; and
- The defect caused the plaintiff’s injury.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.