1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff has conferred a benefit on the defendant, who has knowledge thereof;
- Defendant voluntarily accepts and retains the benefit conferred; and
- The circumstances render the defendant’s retention of the benefit inequitable unless the defendant pays to the plaintiff the value of the benefit.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.