1 Elements and Case Citations
Arises not from what is stated but from what is implied when a defendant
- Juxtaposes a series of facts so as to imply a defamatory connection between them; or
- Creates a defamatory implication by omitting facts, such that he may be held responsible for the defamatory implication.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.