1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff must suffer physical injury (impact);
- Plaintiff’s physical injury must be caused by the psychological trauma;
- Plaintiff must be involved in some way in the event causing the injury to another; and
- Plaintiff must have a close personal relationship to directly injured person.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.