1 Elements and Case Citations
- Defendant made an intentional, unlawful offer of corporal injury to plaintiff by force, or force unlawfully directed toward plaintiff’s person;
- Defendant’s actions created a fear of imminent peril; and
- Defendant had the apparent present ability to effectuate the attempted action.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Click Here To See A Sample Chapter From The Guide
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!