1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff discharges a duty owed to another party as a result of some vicarious, constructive, derivative or technical liability;
- Defendant should have discharged the duty satisfied by Plaintiff;
- Plaintiff is without any fault; and
- Plaintiff suffered in damages by discharging the liability that should be borne by Defendant.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.