1 Elements and Case Citations
- The existence of contract to which plaintiff is a party;
- Defendant’s knowledge of the contract;
- Defendant’s intentional procurement of the contract’s breach;
- The absence of justification or privilege; and
- Plaintiff suffered damages resulting from the breach.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.