1 Elements and Case Citations
- Misrepresentation of a material fact;
- The person knew or should have known that the fact was being misrepresented;
- The person intended to induce the other reliance; and
- The other’s justifiable reliance caused him to suffer damages.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.