1 Defamation Slander
- Defendant made a false and defamatory statement;
- Defendant published (written or orally) to a third party;
- Defendant made the defamatory statement with the requisite intent (negligence or malice); and
- Plaintiff suffered damages.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.