1 Elements and Case Citations
- A contract exists between a creditor Plaintiff and debtor Defendant;
- The amount claimed as owing by Plaintiff represents an agreed upon sales price for goods, or the reasonable value of goods delivered; and
- The goods were actually delivered.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.