1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and Defendant are parties to a contract;
- Plaintiff performed its obligation under the contract or is ready, willing and able to perform;
- Defendant refused to perform its obligation under the contract; and
- No adequate remedy at law exists.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.