1 Elements and Case Citations
- Plaintiff and Defendant share a relationship whereby:(a) Plaintiff reposes trust and confidence in Defendant, and(b) Defendant undertakes such trust and assumes a duty to advise, counsel and/or protect Plaintiff;
- Defendant breaches its duties to Plaintiff; and
- Plaintiff suffers damages.
Subscribers To The Florida Litigation Guide Can See:
- The rest of the elements for this cause of action;
- The citations to the most recent state and federal court cases citing the cause of action;
- The statute of limitations; and
- The defenses to this cause of action.
Subscribe to The Florida Litigation Guide To Access Everything!