The Florida Litigation Guide is an invaluable online Our Guide provides for more than 80 common law causes of action:
tool for litigation and transactional attorneys.
Karan S. Nayee, Esq. Nayee Law, P.A.
As a solo practitioner focusing primarily on litigation, The Florida Litigation Guide is an invaluable tool for my practice. It saves me time on researching statutes, elements and case law, and therefore saves my clients money on billable hours. I recommend it without reservation, especially to attorneys from smaller firms that need to keep their overheads low, but their confidence high Karan S. Nayee, Esq. Nayee Law, P.A.
Jason B. Wolf, Esq. Koch Parafinczuk & Wolf, P.A.
I find it hard to believe that I ever practiced law without The Florida Litigation Guide. The Guide is deceptive in its simplicity; it is easy to use, but it delves deeply into literally everything. I rely upon it whether I am defending a case or trying to find causes of action to bring on behalf of a client. It is always the first resource I turn to when starting a research project. It is often the last source, too. The manner in which Marc keeps the Guide updated ensures that it will remain a useful tool for me.
Michael McDaniel McDaniel Law Firm, P.A.
I absolutely love your guide. It saves me a ton of time.
Mara Alyson, Esquire Law Office of Mara Alyson, P.A.
Thank you for your Florida Litigation Guide. It is invaluable. It is such a help. I refer to it daily. I originally bought it for my young associate, however, I find myself referring to it on a regular basis. Your Guide has enabled me to analyze and litigate cases I never would have otherwise accepted. I love your Guide!
Online Legal Research For
We are debt relief attorneys who represent people all across Florida and the United States who are being threatened with collections and lawsuits, or have been sued by their credit card company, bank, or debt collectors for debts that have gotten out of control. If you are in collections, being threatened with a lawsuit, or have been sued, we will protect you, defend you, and fight for you. Whenever possible, we will sue the creditor or debt collector that is pursuing you. We have represented consumers and businesses in collection cases brought by credit card companies and banks, such as American Express, Chase, Discover, Bank of America, Citi, and more.
We have obtained excellent results for our clients, as shown in the table above. The results speak for themselves. While every case is different, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome, there is no risk in finding out whether we can help you. We offer a no-obligation, free consultation. Call us, email us, or come to our office, and we can discuss how hiring a lawyer can help you and your family.
Warning: Undefined variable $faq_html in /var/www/vhosts/floridalitigationguide.com/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/florida-litigation-guide/functions.php on line 136
- A: Please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to recover your password.
- First, usernames and passwords are case sensitive. So, please try again to confirm you are correctly entering the information. Second, your subscription may have expired. If you are unsure if your subscription is still active, please contact email@example.com
- It is possible that your subscription is locked. Florida Litigation Guide subscriptions are one-user licenses. If someone has logged in to your subscription more than 1 time in a 1 hour period from different computers, the system will lock your account as this is sometimes indicative of a violation of our terms and conditions (i.e., users sharing their login credentials). If you believe your subscription is locked, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. Your subscription is a one-user license. You cannot share it with other people, even if they work in the same law firm. If you are interested in a multi-user license, please contact email@example.com
- No. As set forth in the terms and conditions, the Guide is an online resource. Print copies are not available.
- Yes. We welcome your input. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No. You can only submit payment online using a credit card or through PayPal.
- NO. You can pay directly with a credit card. When you reach this screen in the PayPal processing system, check the box to pay directly with a credit card. You do not have to open or use a PayPal account to purchase a subscription to the Guide.
- Please send your question or comment to email@example.com